Our little Henry was born on September 20, 2005, and precious Lucas was born March 10, 2007. Our newest addition, Greta, arrived November 27, 2010.
Friday, February 17, 2006
Picnic on Daddy's Lunchbreak
The weather has been so nice this past week, so we have been meeting Charlie at various parks for picnic lunches. Too bad it will all end soon. Snow has been forcasted for the weekend!
Henry has the cutest expressions. His big eyes and smile make him so photogenic! I miss him..and both of you, of course. I'm sure he is making a big hit in Mississippi. Send my love to all of Church Hill. Mimi
2 comments:
It has been cold here... it has to be freezing there!
Henry has the cutest expressions. His big eyes and smile make him so photogenic! I miss him..and both of you, of course. I'm sure he is making a big hit in Mississippi. Send my love to all of Church Hill.
Mimi
Post a Comment