Our little Henry was born on September 20, 2005, and precious Lucas was born March 10, 2007. Our newest addition, Greta, arrived November 27, 2010.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Our Secret Walker
Henry is walking quite well now. However, he only does it when he thinks we're not looking. Well, I showed him. Mind you this is NOT his best work. He can go many many steps, but to catch him with camera in hand is no easy task.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Catherine!
I enjoyed all of your new pictures on the blog. Happy birthday Catherine and Henry! Looks like all of you had a wonderful time. I can't believe he is already a year.
1 comment:
Catherine!
I enjoyed all of your new pictures on the blog. Happy birthday Catherine and Henry! Looks like all of you had a wonderful time. I can't believe he is already a year.
Love,
Val & Hayden
Post a Comment