Our little Henry was born on September 20, 2005, and precious Lucas was born March 10, 2007. Our newest addition, Greta, arrived November 27, 2010.
Friday, January 05, 2007
Doesn't he remind you of Randy from The Christmas Story
Yet again, Henry pulls another Randy from The Christmas Story.... (remember his "I can't move my arms" bit earlier in the year ) The funny thing is that most of these toys aren't his!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a GREAT christmas!!
Too cute! I missed seeing you over Christmas and hope to see you sometime soon!!
Love~ Katie and Logan
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas and anniversary! Hope to see you real sooN! Love you, Val & Hayden
This is so funny! I can't wait to see ya'll in a few months, hopefully:) Love, "S"
Enjoyed talking to you this morning! Love you! Val
Post a Comment