

Lucas was born yesterday at 9:30am. He weighed 4lbs 4oz and is doing very well. He has recently been taken off the ventilator and is now breathing with the help of some tubes in his nose. We couldn't be more pleased with his progress thus far. Thanks for all the calls, prayers and support.
3 comments:
Oh, Catherine! Lucas is just perfect! (I love the name by the way.) You and your family are so blessed and lucky to have another sweet, adorable, and healthy little boy!! I can't wait to see more pictures soon.
Love you!
Katie
Sweet baby! Mr. Lucas Rueben certainly made an interesting and memorable arrival. I'm so happy for all of you. I can't wait to see you in May. Sending lots of love, hugs, and kisses your awy, Shannon
Lucas Rueben is PERFECT and I LOVE his name! What a beautiful blessing!!! Love all of you!
Val
Post a Comment