Catherine & Charlie, Adam and I have been following little Lucas for a few weeks now (Margaret forwarded us your blog). So happy to hear that he is home - happy and healthy. Our son, Jack, was born on 3/15. Can you believe I'm finally a mom??? You can visit our blog at http://adamandazla.blogspot.com/ and see pictures of the new little Harrington. Miss you both. Your family is in our thoughts always - Azla
5 comments:
YEA!!!! I'm so glad Lucas is finally home. Love to all!~ Katie
Yeah Little Man! Henry looks so sweet there with Lucas. He's going to be a good big brother. Love ya'll, Shannon
Catherine & Charlie,
Adam and I have been following little Lucas for a few weeks now (Margaret forwarded us your blog). So happy to hear that he is home - happy and healthy. Our son, Jack, was born on 3/15. Can you believe I'm finally a mom??? You can visit our blog at http://adamandazla.blogspot.com/ and see pictures of the new little Harrington. Miss you both. Your family is in our thoughts always - Azla
Welcome HOME!
Love you,
Val, Matt & Hayden
Yeah!!!!! I am so glad he is home!! Henry looks like such a GREAT big brother!!
Post a Comment