Our little Henry was born on September 20, 2005, and precious Lucas was born March 10, 2007. Our newest addition, Greta, arrived November 27, 2010.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Poppy Smith comes for a visit
Lucas meets his namesake... Poppy Reuben
Henry with his Poppy
Lucas and Poppy share similar interests.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love your blog! I look at it all the time! For some reason, I can't post on the blog from home so our blog is not up to date! I'll have to get Matt to look at it. Anyway, I love your blog! What a beautiful family! Love you and miss you? Are you planning a trip to Mississippi during the summer?
1 comment:
I love your blog! I look at it all the time! For some reason, I can't post on the blog from home so our blog is not up to date! I'll have to get Matt to look at it. Anyway, I love your blog! What a beautiful family! Love you and miss you? Are you planning a trip to Mississippi during the summer?
love,
Val
Post a Comment